Documents with File name marked ' * ' are available only when you are logged in as a GETA Member or a GETA Website Registered User:
- Invitation to the GETA General Meeting
- Minutes from the GETA General Meeting, 5 November 2012 in Bratislava
- Contacts on participants of the GETA General Meeting
- Presentations from Petr and Philippe
For all presentations from the Parallel Session dedicated to international R&D projects at the IRIC 2012 Conference in Bratislava please use following link and the password 'iric2012' (the last 11 files).
|Title||File type||File size||File name||Language||Pages|
|GETA Membership Application Form||DOC||52 kB||GETA_Membership_Application_en.doc||English||1|
|GETA Partnership Application Form||DOC||60.5 kB||GETA_Partnership_Application_en.doc||English||1|
|GETA Logo||ZIP||1.4 MB||GETA_logo.ZIP||–||1|
|GETA Statutes||56.1 kB||GETA_Statutes_en.pdf||English||3|
|GETA Profile||68.2 kB||GETA_Profile_Leaflet.pdf||English||1|
|Invitation to the GETA General Meeting 2012||75.3 kB||GETA_General_Assembly_en.pdf *||English||1|
|GETA General Meeting Minutes||85.2 kB||GETA_General_Meeting_Minutes.pdf *||English||3|
|Attendance List of the GETA General Meeting 2012||671.6 kB||GETA GM Attendance List.pdf *||English||1|
|GETA General Meeting Presentation by Petr Kroča||PPT||5.7 MB||GETA-GM-2012_en.PPT *||English||51|
|GETA Cluster by Philippe Loward||PPTX||197.6 kB||GETA_Cluster.ppt.pptx *||English||18|
|GETA Draft Rationale||154.9 kB||GETA_rationale_draft.pdf *||English||3|
|GETA Mission||71.4 kB||GETA_Mission_final.pdf *||English||1|
|GETA Vision||89.2 kB||GETA_Vision_DRAFT.pdf *||English||1|
|EUREKA Intercluster Meeting - report||115.8 kB||Report_E!_InterclusterMeeting.pdf *||English||2|
|GETA Leaflet||1.6 MB||GETA-Leaflet-2013-reduced-graphics.pdf||English||1|
|Horizon 2020 presentation||PPT||334.5 kB||Horizon2020-260213.ppt *||English||26|
|GETA Board Meeting Draft Agenda||85.9 kB||GETA-Board _Draft-Agenda_V1.pdf *||English||1|
GETA Membership Application Form
- You can join GETA online here or download the application form to be filled, signed, scanned and sent by e-mail.
GETA Partnership Application Form
- You can become a Partner of the GETA online here or download the application form to be filled, signed, scanned and sent by e-mail.
Expert Nomination Form
- You can nominate a new GETA expert online here or download the nomination form to be filled, signed, scanned and sent by e-mail.
- The very first document signed in December 2011 by GETA founders, approved by authorities and establishing officially the GETA organisation
- The organisation at a first glance.
- Characteristic. Official Status. Goal. Mission. Profile.
- Main tools and channels of communication and work.
- Objectives and main activities. Membership and advantages.
- The rights and the responsibilities of GETA members.
- GETA Bodies.